Fusion Foodie Friday:
Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Bark
- 4 cups dark chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup pomegranate seeds
- ⅓ cup unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- Place half of the dark chocolate chips in a microwave bowl and cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently, until melted. (or melt carefully in a double boiler)
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Pour melted dark chocolate onto lined baking sheet and spread the chocolate into a rectangle (the chocolate can be as thick/thin as you want based on preference).
- Sprinkle pomegranate seeds and shredded coconut on the chocolate.
- Place the baking trays in the freezer until hard.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and enjoy!
Note: If using a microwave for the chocolate, place a bowl of water in the microwave with the dark chocolate chips to keep them from drying out and burning.