I hope you are having a “WOW” Wednesday.
One of the questions I often get is “Are you ever in a bad mood?”
My answer is “Of course. I just don’t let a bad mood or negative feelings permeate very long. I will do everything I can possibly do to shift any negative emotions or feelings.”
If I’m feeling stress, anxiety, or overwhelmed, I will do one of a few things:
1. Box or Lift some Kettlebells
2. Write down things I am grateful for
3. Take 10 deep breathes or some sort of meditation
4. Focus on “one thing” and WIN the day
5. Do something to get my mind right. Usually that is a massage or quiet time for me
Do whatever it takes to win the battle between the ears. And it is a battle. So much of success is MINDSET and winning the day. So Focus on one thing that gets your mind right and win the day today!